Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Alfa Romeo Brand Global Organization

pumadog

Reaction score
Alfa Romeo announces a new global organization and the following new appointments.

Jean-Philippe IMPARATO, Alfa Romeo Brand CEO: "Pleased to announce our new global organization. A team made up of people with different skills and backgrounds, fully committed, with an authentic passion for this fantastic Brand. The starting point of an exciting journey. "
  • Daniel GUZZAFAME is appointed responsible for Alfa Romeo Products reporting to Jean-Philippe IMPARATO, Alfa Romeo brand CEO.
  • Arnaud LECLERC is appointed responsible for Alfa Romeo Brand Strategy & Performance reporting to Jean-Philippe IMPARATO, Alfa Romeo brand CEO.
  • Erica FERRAIOLI is appointed responsible for Alfa Romeo & Lancia Pricing, reporting to Jean-Philippe IMPARATO, Alfa Romeo brand CEO & Luca NAPOLITANO, Lancia brand CEO.
  • Roberta ZERBI is appointed responsible for Alfa Romeo & Lancia Europe, reporting hierarchically to Maxime PICAT, Enlarged Europe COO and functionally to Jean-Philippe IMPARATO, Alfa Romeo brand CEO & Luca NAPOLITANO, Lancia brand CEO.
  • Larry DOMINIQUE is appointed responsible for Alfa Romeo North America, reporting hierarchically to Mark STEWART, North America COO and functionally to Jean-Philippe IMPARATO, Alfa Romeo brand CEO.
  • Massimiliano TRANTINI is appointed responsible for Alfa Romeo China, reporting hierarchically to Grégoire OLIVIER, China COO and functionally to Jean-Philippe IMPARATO, Alfa Romeo brand CEO.
The Alfa Romeo Brand Marketing & Communication function will temporarily be under the direct responsibility of the Brand CEO Jean-Philippe IMPARATO, Alfa Romeo brand CEO.

Source and profiles: New Alfa Romeo Brand Global Organization

AlexB

Reaction score
Larry Dominique was suppose to be running Peugeot relaunch in the United States. Another sign that the Peugeot launch been scrapped.

It also shows Carlos considers Alfa Romeo to be highly important to be putting his top Peugeot people in charge of Alfa.

AlexB

Reaction score
Alfa and Lancia have the same pricing person is interesting.

Tony K

Reaction score
Larry Dominique was suppose to be running Peugeot relaunch in the United States. Another sign that the Peugeot launch been scrapped.

It also shows Carlos considers Alfa Romeo to be highly important to be putting his top Peugeot people in charge of Alfa.
Well, for one, "Mr. T" is an amateur racer, so I'm decidedly nonplussed that he's a closeted (or perhaps not at all closeted) Alfisti. I've been trying to explain since forever how important AR is to the corporation, being an historic brand, but nevermind that I drive a Dodge Challenger, some people think AR stole Dodge's lunch and will not listen to reason WRT WHY AR has had problems gaining traction, particularly in the US. I'm sure this will aggravate a few, but hopefully one particular person will at least take a hint and quit making every post elsewhere a chapter in the continuing saga of "why AR should leave the US." I'm not holding my breath, however.

Bili

Official Pilot
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, for one, "Mr. T" is an amateur racer, so I'm decidedly nonplussed that he's a closeted (or perhaps not at all closeted) Alfisti.
Hmh... I don't know that has an amateur racing with Alfa Romeo and Alfisti. Late Sergio was more like an Alfisti. He had driven BMW M models before he joined Fiat Group.

Alfisti can be the one who drives on the twisty roads, breaking some laws. Amateur racer? Not so much although he may be a track visitor occasionally.

Bili

Official Pilot
Staff member
Reaction score

Maybe. But I don't get how he can get there in terms of products with sister cars, PSA like sister cars.

pumadog

Reaction score
Carlos Tavares in Il Sole 24 ORE (March 4 issue):

"We have so much work to do in Alfa Romeo, as much as in Maserati. I met here very passionate people, who want to leverage the Italian roots of Alfa Romeo and Maserati. That's why not only do we have a business unit dedicated to taking care of Maserati, but right now we are also creating a specific team for Alfa Romeo. We will focus on quality and passion, but it's still a long way."

Another part of the interview: Tavares: «Il piano Stellantis a fine 2021. Altre fusioni? Oggi le dimensioni non sono la priorità»

Looks like the whole interview isn't online (yet).

Last edited:

pumadog

Reaction score
Maybe. But I don't get how he can get there in terms of products with sister cars, PSA like sister cars.
I think sister cars (not technical twins) are fine if it means sharing with Lancia/DS in B and C segment, Maserati in D and E. It makes cars possible and profitable that wouldn't get the green light at FCA. Going to eVMP with the next Giulia would be sad of course but I don't see that coming.

Users who are viewing this thread