Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NAIAS 2019

srm3500

Reaction score
So we know the Ram HD refresh will be show up with all information released but I am just wondering is anything else going on?

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
So we know the Ram HD refresh will be show up with all information released but I am just wondering is anything else going on?

I will be there on the debut today covering the truck for MoparInsiders.com and HDRams.com... as far as I know 2019 Heavy Duty will be the only thing making its debut that day from Ram. The press conference will only be 20 minutes long.

Rustydodge

Reaction score
Yeah considering Ram is the only FCA brand that has a press conference scheduled I would think only the 2019 HD will debut. But i'd love to be surprised by something else.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Remember, we got Chicago, New York, Toronto all in a very short time after... we should be seeing maybe a new Jeep... like the official debut of the 2020 Jeep Cherokee Deserthawk...

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
I do hope that they do something different with that hood vent though. It looks a little too Pepboys for my taste.

Blown7

Reaction score
The Deserthawk idea..... Is that for just the Cherokee model or the Grand Cherokee also?????

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
The Deserthawk idea..... Is that for just the Cherokee model or the Grand Cherokee also?????

Theoretically for all Jeeps.

There has already been a Renegade (?) concept DH too.

srm3500

Reaction score
One other thing, (if you can say or guess) what about concepts? And any word yet for the diesel 1500?

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Theoretically for all Jeeps.

There has already been a Renegade (?) concept DH too.
The Renegade Deserthawk was a real vehicle, just based on the Trailhawk and didn’t really have any deserty features. More of a special edition Trailhawk. In the future, it should be more of a unique trim.

3E123057-5F5F-4D99-9293-FEBDEFEEBD60.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread