Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Diecast News! There is now a Challenger Hellcat Widebody diecast car!

Cody's Car Conundrum

Reaction score
Made by Motormax, this diecast comes in at 1/24th scale and in a variety of colors (yellow, red, and black w/dual white racing stripes). As far as I can tell, it's not going to be easy to find real stores. Nor does it appear to be on their website. So your best chance is through eBay. This is the first non-Demon widebody Challenger I've seen in diecast form thus far.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MOTORMAX-2...f9:m:m_IGdhP1QWEsKcdBXdYXg6Q&var=512353129220

@devildodge this might be a good addition to the HotWheels Demon ;)

Cody's Car Conundrum

Reaction score
To go along with the Hellcat widebody, there is now a 1/18th Demon diecast too. Made by the same people who made the Viper ACR (GT Spirit), it's a high quality (but expensive) model with really nice details.

https://www.legacydiecast.com/dodge-challenger-srt-demon-in-118-scale-by-gt-spirit

I don't know if it comes in any olher color than black, but this is a really nice looking model. Those wheels are the best part for me.

devildodge

Reaction score
Thanks @Cody's Car Conundrum.

We haven't been able to locate a demon yet, but we will be at Chrysler @ Carlisle in 14 days and will hopefully find one.

He is checking Hellcats for red eyes now...I told him not yet...

He is now onto Roadrunners while he waits and it is the 50th anniversary at Carlisle so he won't be disappointed

Cody's Car Conundrum

Reaction score
Thanks @Cody's Car Conundrum.

We haven't been able to locate a demon yet, but we will be at Chrysler @ Carlisle in 14 days and will hopefully find one.

He is checking Hellcats for red eyes now...I told him not yet...

He is now onto Roadrunners while he waits and it is the 50th anniversary at Carlisle so he won't be disappointed
It's not on Amazon yet either. I guess it'll be just a little while longer until it's in stores. Hopefully sometime in July. Mid-Late August at the logical latest (September wouldn't make any sense but it could happen).

Wow! 50th anniversary!? Bet they're going to be pulling out all the stops for this one! Should be exciting.

Is he counting off the days till Carlisle on a calendar? I know I would be, haha.

devildodge

Reaction score
It's not on Amazon yet either. I guess it'll be just a little while longer until it's in stores. Hopefully sometime in July. Mid-Late August at the logical latest (September wouldn't make any sense but it could happen).

Wow! 50th anniversary!? Bet they're going to be pulling out all the stops for this one! Should be exciting.

Is he counting off the days till Carlisle on a calendar? I know I would be, haha.
Yes he is. Gathered up all his roadrunner and Super Bee cars and is having a car show of his own.

:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread