Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M1 Concourse Offering “Hot Laps” In HELLCATs & Vipers:

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
M1 Concourse Offering “Hot Laps” In HELLCATs & Vipers:
Get To Ride In Your Favorite Dodge Vehicle At Over 100mph!

Mopar426

Reaction score
Unrelated but is the street racing portion of the dream cruise going to still be called roadkill nights? Heard on another site the name was changing....

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Unrelated but is the street racing portion of the dream cruise going to still be called roadkill nights? Heard on another site the name was changing....

Nothing official has been released...

Do you have a link to the post?

mopar22

Reaction score
Man if i had 100 to spend i'd be the first out there for a ride in the viper

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score

A lot of that information is wrong. The event is not just for Dodge vehicles, all vehicles are allowed to participate as long as they meet the rules and requirements.

Dodge plans a big part in putting up the money and getting the permits pulled to close Woodward Avenue. You see, that section of Woodward is only a few minutes from the Chrysler HQ. The HQ actually sits on the corner of Auburn Hills and Pontiac, Michigan where the race is held. It has become such a big staple for the Woodward Dream Cruise, I doubt it would end now. I will reach out to my contacts.

Mopar426

Reaction score
A lot of that information is wrong. The event is not just for Dodge vehicles, all vehicles are allowed to participate as long as they meet the rules and requirements.

Dodge plans a big part in putting up the money and getting the permits pulled to close Woodward Avenue. You see, that section of Woodward is only a few minutes from the Chrysler HQ. The HQ actually sits on the corner of Auburn Hills and Pontiac, Michigan where the race is held. It has become such a big staple for the Woodward Dream Cruise, I doubt it would end now. I will reach out to my contacts.
Cool, it was just something I came across. I was thinking more along the lines of someone else becoming the title sponsor, I know how Dodge likes to do short term sponsorships.

Users who are viewing this thread