Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Look Closer At Ford 'Baby Bronco' Camo For A Surprise

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score

ford-adventurer-baby-bronco-spy-photo.jpg

Muther

Reaction score
ROTF!

That IS the big bad Bronco everyone has been fearing? I knew Ford would **** it up. That’s a pretend Bronco. It’s got street tires on it. There has to be some sort of optional package that makes it more off-road worthy.

Looks to be more of a Renegade fighter than a Wrangler fighter, and it looks like a Renegade TH would literally leave it in the dust.

Blown7

Reaction score
ROTF!

That IS the big bad Bronco everyone has been fearing? I knew Ford would **** it up. That’s a pretend Bronco. It’s got street tires on it. There has to be some sort of optional package that makes it more off-road worthy.

Looks to be more of a Renegade fighter than a Wrangler fighter, and it looks like a Renegade TH would literally leave it in the dust.

I believe Ford has two versions of the Bronco.. kinda like the Cherokee and Grand Cherokee.. same name.. different vehicles.

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
I wonder if the rear is actually as boxy as it looks, or if that's part of the camo too?

GasAxe

Reaction score
The answer is; biking, camping, canoeing, hiking, mountain climbing, and skiing.

What are activities I did when I owned a Chrysler LeBaron?

Users who are viewing this thread