Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lego Dual Pattern Gear Shifter!

Cody's Car Conundrum

Reaction score
DSC_2964 fixed.JPG

The Product Page

Did you guys have a toy steering wheel as a kid? I had the one for the Speed Racer Movie back in ‘07. For a while, I used a pen as a makeshift gearstick. It worked… if you stretched your imagination a bit. Because in reality, it would’ve worked better as an automatic (going forward and backward). Seeing as I wanted to up the realism, I turned to 90 percent of the planet’s favorite past time: Legos. Some 7 years of improvement, I’ve polished it up and decided to share it with everyone!

If you want more details on the toy in the picture then click the link below the header image. Thanks for reading, feel free to comment and I’d appreciate any and all support!

(Here's a photo gallery):

DSC_2964 fixed.JPGDSC_2964 fixed 2.JPGDSC_2967.JPGDSC_2968.JPGDSC_2969.JPGDSC_2971.JPGDSC_2972.JPGDSC_2973.JPGDSC_2974.JPGDSC_2996.JPGDSC_2995.JPGDSC_2999.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread