Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeep specific showroom space

Mike V.

Staff member
Reaction score
Jeep has been growing rapidly in recent years, and should keep going with new or redesigned cars, including the imminent arrival of a 2019 Renegade powered by a new engine family.

standalone-jeep-dealer.jpg
This is a photo, not a rendering
Given that, and FCA’s declaration that Jeep was one of its three global brands — with Maserati and Romeo — it makes sense for the company to open standalone Jeep showrooms, even if they are affiliated with Chrysler-Dodge-Ram dealerships.
These outlets are not alone: FCA is opening standalone stores around the country, mainly in metropolitan areas with many customers.

calallen.jpg

The Jeep part of the building has a new look, distinct from the “Millenial” dealership appearance mandated in 2010. This particular showroom, in Calallen, Texas, is attached to a Chrysler/Dodge/Ram dealership, but Centerville, Ohio, has a Jeep-only showroom, which its Web site claims was “the first Jeep® only franchise in the eastern United States.” The Jeep showrooms share the same styling, but the Ohio one literally stands alone.

The move has been coming for some time. Automotive News pointed out back in 2015 that FCA was considering Jeep satellite stores, and quoted Jeep chief Mike Manley’s support for the idea in 2016.

Mike

Mike V.

Staff member
Reaction score
Clearly FCA is listening and they know they need to improve the customer experience to be able to seek $90-$100k vehicles on their lots. They want to move Jeep more upscale. Doing this can also customer service up on the CDR side of the house.

Here are a couple additional photos...

07C5DFD8-F9D8-495D-AAEB-F3BB5127712F.jpeg

901E6107-2925-4668-A80F-D2200438DB87.jpeg

58B087A6-3D1D-464B-8D63-980C0E4A53EB.jpeg

F67A2F3B-1766-4489-8972-223476CD2C30.jpeg

2D68E6AB-BDD2-4433-9059-537518722AB9.jpeg

I really like the idea, it is a very sharp looking dealership.

Mike

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree, I definitely like the idea and the dealership design aligns well with the Jeep image and product. This is also likely a wise move on the customer service side of things as well.

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
So what about the guys who purchase fully loaded Ram 3500 Limiteds? Do they have to slum it with the Caravan owners, while the Renegades can enjoy this special treatment?

Not complaining or trying to be difficult, just curious as to the thought process here.

I find it kinda funny that half of that building is for Jeeps.

Looks like there are two separate service entrances too?

Mike V.

Staff member
Reaction score
So what about the guys who purchase fully loaded Ram 3500 Limiteds? Do they have to slum it with the Caravan owners, while the Renegades can enjoy this special treatment?

Not complaining or trying to be difficult, just curious as to the thought process here.

I find it kinda funny that half of that building is for Jeeps.

Looks like there are two separate service entrances too?

Nope, just one service entrance, on the Jeep side.

Mike

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
Nope, just one service entrance, on the Jeep side.

Mike

Ah, ok.

I was wondering if those other doors, inbetween the C/D/R and Jeep sides was also a service reception area.

Users who are viewing this thread