Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeep® Unveils It’s Lineup For The 53rd Annual Moab Easter Jeep Safari:

What Is Your Favorite Easter Jeep Safari Concept?

• Jeep J6 Concept

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Jeep Wayout Concept

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Jeep JT Scrambler Concept

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Jeep Gravity Concept

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeep M-715 Five-Quarter Concept

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Jeep Flatbill Concept

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

GasAxe

Reaction score
All the concepts are excellent. Another superb job by the folks at Jeep! I had to pick the Scrambler as my favorite because 1. a Wrangler based truck should be called a Scrambler;) and 2. it's probably the most likely to show up as an actual package in the future. I'd rock those retro colors all day long!

Rustydodge

Reaction score
The wayout concept, but lose the tent and raise bed rack a few inches taller so lumber/ladders can span flat from bed rack to roof rack. Perfect work truck. I'd go for different rims though.

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
J6, I think it looks badass. That said all the concepts look great and bring their own thing to the table. I agree with @GasAxe on the Scrambler and I think it looks cool in those retro colors.

Blown7

Reaction score
At the end of the day and years and since Jeep has created these concepts......... how many have actually made it to market??

None??

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
I'm shocked that they are all Jeep Pickups LOL

That J6 is just a cruel tease for the people that wanted a regular cab Jeep pickup.

Rustydodge

Reaction score
I wonder if the five quarter gives us a sneak peak at the axle that will be under the TRX? Cool that they used the 3 speed 727 auto

MoparMantis

Reaction score
The 715 concepts always look great to me. The Five Quarter, Crew Chief 715 (2016), and Nukizer are three of my favorites. I keep hoping the Grand Wagoneer takes that direction for exterior styling.

Freshforged

Reaction score
The 715 concepts always look great to me. The Five Quarter, Crew Chief 715 (2016), and Nukizer are three of my favorites. I keep hoping the Grand Wagoneer takes that direction for exterior styling.
I agree—a cleaned up Nukizer nose would be an excellent direction for Jeep—I think the thin slot chrome “norelco” style grill would be ideal, were it not for the recent decision to make 7-slots universal. Going slightly retro might also appeal to the snob-crowd who wants something that stands out.

Users who are viewing this thread