Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is The Ram 1500 Limited Getting A Pentastar Option?

Is The Ram 1500 Limited Getting A Pentastar Option?
5thGenRams has some interesting spy photos...

A few weeks ago we showed you spy photos of a 2019 Ram 1500 export model, that was doing some testing around the Metro Detroit area which looked to be equipped with a Pentastar eTorque powertrain. Now we have gotten our hands on some close up spy photos of which looks like a 2019 Ram 1500 Limited powertrain mule.

2019 Ram 1500 Limited (Real Fast Fotography)

Currently, the 2019 Ram 1500 (DT) Limited model comes standard with the 5.7-liter HEMI V8. Optional is the 5.7-liter HEMI V8 with eTorque. A 3.0-liter ECODIESEL V6 model will be added to the lineup some time during the 2019 calendar year. All Limited models come standard with dual-rear bumper exhaust. The optional ECODIESEL offering on the Ram 1500 (DS) Limited models also had dual-rear bumper exhaust as well, along with its HEMI offerings.

To check out the rest of the article on our sister site 5thGenRams, click here.

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
This is actually kind of exciting to me. If I was in the market, a Laramie, Longhorn, or Limited with the 3.6 eTorque would be my pick. Acceleration should be adequate, if not thrilling, and the fuel economy will be great, not to mention the cheaper entry price. And the quieter 3.6L will add to the luxury experience.

Users who are viewing this thread