Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm a old Mopar man but a new guy on this forum

Mark3025

Reaction score
Ordered a 2023 Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody Jailbreak in a convertible. Does anyone know if they will allow different colors in the convertible top for 2023? I am thinking I need to contact Drop Tops who is doing the conversion but would love to hear if anyone has looked at this.

artillerybuff

Reaction score
Ordered a 2023 Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody Jailbreak in a convertible. Does anyone know if they will allow different colors in the convertible top for 2023? I am thinking I need to contact Drop Tops who is doing the conversion but would love to hear if anyone has looked at this.
Everything I've read and heard is that you can only get the colors that are available to the entire 2023 Challenger lineup, but at least they added more than they had last year. My understanding is you can even get all the colors on the Jailbreak...
1670873153400.png

Users who are viewing this thread