Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hyde's Serum Rust Stopper

mopar22

Reaction score
I know some detailers use it. There's also a wheel cleaner that apparently has something like this also included in it. I personally don't care since it will get rusty after you wear it off anyways

SFCR

Reaction score
I finally ordered some and tried it. It worked great! Immediately after cleaning a wheel, I sprayed it on the rotor while it was still wet. When it dried, there was no rust on the rotor. For once, I was able to move the car after washing it, and I didn't have to deal with rust getting all over the rim.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
I finally ordered some and tried it. It worked great! Immediately after cleaning a wheel, I sprayed it on the rotor while it was still wet. When it dried, there was no rust on the rotor. For once, I was able to move the car after washing it, and I didn't have to deal with rust getting all over the rim.

I should get some from my rotors if it works that good.

SFCR

Reaction score
Bob, it works exactly as described. I used it as directed and it worked perfectly. I had no rust on the rotor surfaced where it was sprayed. I would recommend it and will certainly purchase more.

Users who are viewing this thread