Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Huge Dealer Markups On 2023 Dodge Challenger & Charger Performance Models

Huge Dealer Markups On 2023 Dodge Challenger & Charger Performance Models​

We Have Seen Up To $50,000 On Jailbreak Models...​

1674623210266.png

Just over a week ago, we reported that the first batch of 2023 Dodge Challenger (LA) and Charger (LD) modelshad started arriving in dealer showrooms. Dodge has made it no secret that 2023 will be the last production year for it’s muscle car duo.

TripleT

Reaction score
wasn't that the goal of creation of urgency and scarcity?

Pretty much always is the outcome of those to elements.

artillerybuff

Reaction score
I do not like this outrageous price gouging! However, this cannot help but drive up the used values as well. I don't own any Hellcats, but I do have a couple of Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320's. I wouldn't mind selling one of these in 2024 once production is finally over for about double what I paid. That's why my 2021 1320 with all seats opted in AND a dealer installed rear seat delete kit (best of both worlds) sits in storage mode in my shop with only 1,500 miles on the odometer. Keeping the 2022 single seat 1320, unless somebody offers me a sinful amount of money for it lol...

Users who are viewing this thread