Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello new here

fastcarssoftwomen

Reaction score
Hi there
I have a 2017 Ram Crew cab 4X4 and I'm getting a lot of vibration from the rear end can anyone help or is anyone having the same problem?

patfromigh

Reaction score
Looking at a 2021 Pacifica Hybrid, any feedback?
I've only driven the regular Pacificas in our rental fleet. I like them but no longer need a minivan. Here is a video on the 2018 model. The Pacifica Hybrid is now well beyond the don't buy a first year Chrysler product stage, so any wrinkles have been ironed out.

Mopar408i6

Reaction score
Hi there
I have a 2017 Ram Crew cab 4X4 and I'm getting a lot of vibration from the rear end can anyone help or is anyone having the same problem?
If you haven't already figured it out, I would check your rear axle drive shaft, you may have knocked off some weights which may affect the balance of the D/S or the bearings in D/S stabilizer at the front of driveshaft and if that's not it check for stuck on mud or clay on the inside of your tires you may have overlooked and last but not least hub assembly's ( wheel bearings) hope my two cents helps lmk thanks

Users who are viewing this thread