Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELLCAT The World: What About A Pacifica SRT HELLCAT Widebody?

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2021 Chrysler Pacifica is about to hit dealer showrooms and the revised minivan has a lot of people excited about the new model year. While the revised 2021 Chrysler Pacifica features sporty new front and rear styling, available all-wheel-drive (AWD) across the lineup, as well as new technology like the all-new Uconnect 5 infotainment … (read full article...)

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
I don't think these are linking properly?

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
The one side effect of this integration is that if we connect the article right away it creates a forum thread right away even if the article isn't scheduled to go live until later. This article doesn't actually go live for another 15 minutes.

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
The one side effect of this integration is that if we connect the article right away it creates a forum thread right away even if the article isn't scheduled to go live until later. This article doesn't actually go live for another 15 minutes.

Ah, so we get a sneak peak here first

benjmopar

Reaction score
If the dog eaters can call them junk palisades and turderides SUVS then Chrysler should be able to lift the Pacifica an inch and also call it an SUV. Speaking of the Koreans junk, it wasn't long ago people on this very site and Allpar were talking about how great they were. A couple million recalls and thousands of car fires later I'm not hearing that so much anymore.

Flahellcat

Reaction score
It’s an easy build use ram 1500 2 or 4 wheel drive hellcat option with 22 x 14 wheels. Now you got minivan hp and road hookup. Place my order now.

Users who are viewing this thread