Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GIVEAWAY: Mopar Minivans – The First 20 Years Of The Minivan Documentary:

We Are Giving Away A Personally Autographed Book Of The New Minivan Documentary Book...

We are giving away a copy of the book at the end of the month, to be entered in the contest please comment below that you want to be and we will draw the name on March 31st. The winner will get a personally signed copy from author David Zatz.

AnthonyJohnson

Reaction score
Please enter me to win the Minivan book.
I grew up in Windsor Ontario, my dad would take me to this coffee shop, directly across the street from the minivan assembly plant, where we hung out with his other Mopar muscle car friends. I spent many nights watching minivans roll off the line and get run through their little test. I would love to win this book.
Thank you for the opportunity.

Moparman42434445

Reaction score
We Are Giving Away A Personally Autographed Book Of The New Minivan Documentary Book...

We are giving away a copy of the book at the end of the month, to be entered in the contest please comment below that you want to be and we will draw the name on March 31st. The winner will get a personally signed copy from author David Zatz.
Mopar Minivans-The first 20 years of the Minivan

Users who are viewing this thread