Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza Horizon 4

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
After 15 years of no video games, I have my cousin's old Xbox One hooked up. Who all has Forza Horizon 4? Obviously you know what my screen name is.

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
I'm very strongly tempted to pick up an xbox in a black friday sale for FH4!

Muther

Reaction score
I am all about the sim. I do have FM7, but I much prefer Project Cars 2. It is the best pure sim on any console. It is a very, very good sim on most PC’s, but there are a few other race sims that some folks prefer.

I may end up with FH4.

When it launches, I will for sure get Dirt:Rally, 2.0

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm very strongly tempted to pick up an xbox in a black friday sale for FH4!

Do it! We can get a bunch of guys on there lol.

I am all about the sim. I do have FM7, but I much prefer Project Cars 2. It is the best pure sim on any console. It is a very, very good sim on most PC’s, but there are a few other race sims that some folks prefer.

I may end up with FH4.

I keep meaning to pick up Project Cars 2. I've got FM7 as well but haven't had much time to get into it.

Cody's Car Conundrum

Reaction score

I may end up with FH4.

Assetto Corsa is what I chose over PC2. I love the handling physics.

... And that after a while someone made an absolutely excellent Viper mod!
__custom_showroom_1542266954.png

Muther

Reaction score
If you race sims then Project Cars 2 is a truly great game. If Forzamotorsport is your main racing game, then you may have a steep learning curve. PC2 is a full sim, with a lot more depth than Forza. It is very hard initially, but once you begin progressing it is pretty awesome.

I come from a road racing background, all of its tuning and handling principles are spot on.

The best way to learn is to play the career, and watch a bunch of set up videos on you tube.

I have links I can send.

Muther

Reaction score
FM7 is a great game. I am just a ton more comfortable inside PC2. The issues with PC2 have for the most part been mopped up. Some folks with oldish routers have some issues with packet loss (me), but I was easily able to get past that. I also had to eliminate unused HUD elements to increase the draw/frame rate, as I have an older Xbox one.

Cody's Car Conundrum

Reaction score
If you race sims then Project Cars 2 is a truly great game. If Forzamotorsport is your main racing game, then you may have a steep learning curve. PC2 is a full sim, with a lot more depth than Forza. It is very hard initially, but once you begin progressing it is pretty awesome.

I come from a road racing background, all of its tuning and handling principles are spot on.

The best way to learn is to play the career, and watch a bunch of set up videos on you tube.

I have links I can send.
I'd appreciate the links!

devildodge

Reaction score
It would be cool, to get a bunch of us on here to game together. Last night I made this lifted 2018 Dodge Durango SRT with a Viper V-10 swap. This game is fun.

View attachment 1311
Spy shot of the Durango widebody.

Looks like cool things with this game. All I got is a Wii. My son and I play Need for speed Pro Street.

Looks like you guys are gonna have some fun.

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
Spy shot of the Durango widebody.

Looks like cool things with this game. All I got is a Wii. My son and I play Need for speed Pro Street.

Looks like you guys are gonna have some fun.

I loved the old NFS games. My cousins and I would spend hours playing it.

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
The Ram looks pretty familiar... ;)

There's a set of black wheels I want and would buy for mine if I felt like I was going to keep it.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
The Ram looks pretty familiar... ;)

There's a set of black wheels I want and would buy for mine if I felt like I was going to keep it.

Hard to see, but they are the stock wheels painted black.

Best thing about this game is the auction house. I have been making more money wheeling and dealing cars on it then racing. lol.

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
Hard to see, but they are the stock wheels painted black.

Best thing about this game is the auction house. I have been making more money wheeling and dealing cars on it then racing. lol.

Nothing wrong with black factory wheels. I've grown quite fond of the set I pickup up for my Cherokee for winter duty

Users who are viewing this thread