Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ford Mustang-Inspired Electric Crossover Spied Virtually Uncovered

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Whether it's called Mach E or something else, these photos leave little to the imagination.

mustang-inspired-ev-crossover-spy-shot.jpg

Ford Mustang-Inspired Electric Crossover Spied Virtually Uncovered

Bili

Official Pilot
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like Stelvio inspired.

pumadog

Reaction score
Uh, the only thing that reminds me of the Mustang are the rear lights. It's rather in the opposite spectrum of cars to the Mustang.

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know... I can see some clear resemblance to the Mustang here. It probably looks more like the next-gen Mustang than the current model anyway.

AlexB

Reaction score
I think it's a dumb idea to make not a car, yet alone electric vehicles to have anything to do with the Mustang name
To fight the " Cool-ness" factor of Tesla.....it may work. I got to see the interior to pass judgement.

ViperDave

Reaction score
WOW. I cant believe the call it a Mustang. A lot of Ford people on other forums are pissed. Looks like a SUV with Mustang tail lamps tacked on. I wonder if there will be a Shelby version LOL!!!!!!!!

GasAxe

Reaction score
I don’t mind the Mustang connection that much but the name mahk-y is a Boston accent nightmare. Bad “grill” design too.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Iacocca is rolling in his grave right about now...

ford-mustang-mach-e-28.jpg

ford-mustang-mach-e-30.jpg

ford-mustang-mach-e-22.jpg

ford-mustang-mach-e-20.jpg

ford-mustang-mach-e-21.jpg

ford-mustang-mach-e-08.jpg

ford-mustang-mach-e-11.jpg

ford-mustang-mach-e-14.jpg

ford-mustang-mach-e-15.jpg

ford-mustang-mach-e-33.jpg

I think it's the only way they can say the Mustang is beating the Challenger in sales anymore...

mopar22

Reaction score
Everything was there to have a great car but they really missed it on the design, especially on the interior. Underpinnings are really good, especially for their first real electric car. I really hope cars don't go teh way of the model 3, because the single screen in the middle is a horrible idea and looks even worse. At least the ford has actually buttons and what not unlike the telsa

TripleT

Reaction score
Freaken Hideous.... wow how did they miss so badly

ViperDave

Reaction score
The name is stupid. why water down a name like Mustang? They have so many names to bring back, Galaxy? Spell it Galax-E

Users who are viewing this thread