Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Following the SWB Giulia coachbuild, Alfa is readying their actual halo model.

CloversPlusCats

Reaction score

Rumors are both the Quadrifoglio V6 and the GT Folgore powertrains are used.
If the former is used either way, this'll be the second to last petrol Alfa (the actual last will probably be their Jeep Avenger twin) to come from the brand. So much for a Hellcat powered model ever coming from them.

patfromigh

Reaction score
I still say they should take the discontinued 4C tooling and build a production version of the Dodge Circuit EV concept with it.

bill burke

Reaction score
This is great news for Alfa Romeo, it is the halo car it desperately needed. I am also wondering if there is any possibility of a Dodge version coming from this platform. Dodge, like Alfa Romeo, could use a halo car with outrageous performance. Do I dare use the “V” word ?

pumadog

Reaction score

Rumors are both the Quadrifoglio V6 and the GT Folgore powertrains are used.
If the former is used either way, this'll be the second to last petrol Alfa (the actual last will probably be their Jeep Avenger twin) to come from the brand. So much for a Hellcat powered model ever coming from them.
In production form the B-SUV should hit the market in early 2024, before this sports car.

TripleT

Reaction score
seems to me the Hurricane would fit, Do a multi-air version for Fiat.

bill burke

Reaction score
How about we use the words “sports cars” and leave room for something I dare yet mutter beginning with a “V”. Cars guys, cars!

Users who are viewing this thread