Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FCA Group North American November 2018 Sales - Up 17%

AlexB

Reaction score
RAM 52,056....great number, the next move up in volume (near 60,000 monthly) will probably be the Spring (May)

cgseller

Reaction score
The news that is positive is that vehicles that provide for profit are in higher demand. To be successful, you need to be able to cover your costs and provide for investment and research. Selling 200k $12,000 Fiat 500s at a $5 profit will not prove effective. Selling 1000 at a $5200.00 profit proves more effective.

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
All the Jeeps are doing really well.

@redriderbob

May have already answered, but any idea when the Cherokee Deserthawk will arrive? Tossing around the idea of going a more practical route for my next vehicle instead of a Scat Pack, as much as I do want one. Deserthawk may be too expensive anyway. I'd really like a Sting Gray Trailhawk, at least that's what I'm in the mood for today. lol

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score

@redriderbob

May have already answered, but any idea when the Cherokee Deserthawk will arrive? Tossing around the idea of going a more practical route for my next vehicle instead of a Scat Pack, as much as I do want one. Deserthawk may be too expensive anyway. I'd really like a Sting Gray Trailhawk, at least that's what I'm in the mood for today. lol

Cherokee Deserthawk... first-quarter of 2020.

Freshforged

Reaction score
Challengers up to 5000 vehicles? It nearing Charger numbers! That’s damn fine for a full sized coup, and might be why management is willing to let the 300 wither.

UN4GTBL

Reaction score

@redriderbob

Do it......

Absolutely love mine.

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Do it......

Absolutely love mine.
It's definitely an option. After comparing insurance quotes between several vehicles, I'm tempted to go with a JL Sahara. Still have a few months until my Charger is paid off, though.

Users who are viewing this thread