Excellent February for FCA in Brazil

Bili

Staff member

Huge YOY growth both for Fiat ( +65.9% ) and Jeep (+51.9%) with a +25.2% for the whole market. With this Fiat is the number two on the market with a 15.1% market share which is huge jump from the 11.4% share in the last February. Jeep has 4.8% market share and is the 9th in the brand rankings.

FCA also had #4 (Argo), #5 (Strada), #8 (Mobi), #10 (Renegade), #12 (Compass) and #18 (Toro) spots in the TOP20 by models.

Bili

Staff member
@Cody's Car Conundrum

FCA is a market leader. Yes, there are two brands but they are clear market leaders.

In the future we will see a lot of new Fiats for the Brazilian market and even one Jeep. This Jeep will not be offered in the North America.

Cody's Car Conundrum

@Cody's Car Conundrum

FCA is a market leader. Yes, there are two brands but they are clear market leaders.

In the future we will see a lot of new Fiats for the Brazilian market and even one Jeep. This Jeep will not be offered in the North America.
Honestly, I just want to see a sporty Fiat coupe for Brazil (of some description). Then again, I'm always up for a small, fast coupe. Haha!

If that one Jeep is going to be something like a Suzuki Jimny but for Brazil then I can't wait!

Bili

Staff member
I don't think that Brazilians are interested in Coupes. Coupe market is... Well, English language area like US and UK.

Suzuki Jimny? Not, and that one is a BOF design. Most likely a Low D segment 3 row SUV.

Cody's Car Conundrum

I don't think that Brazilians are interested in Coupes. Coupe market is... Well, English language area like US and UK.

Suzuki Jimny? Not, and that one is a BOF design. Most likely a Low D segment 3 row SUV.
Yeah, it was just a pipe-dream at best.

Mmmm, I see. It'll be interesting to see how that turns out.

AlexB

Deckard Cain

Considering that GM doesn't know how to make money if it doesn't involve making a big pick-up truck, if they leave South America as a playground for FCA then that region has everything to become the second most profitable one for FCA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)