Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DS 3 Crossback E-Tense Adds More Range For New Model Year!

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score

DS 3 Crossback E-Tense Adds More Range For New Model Year!​

A 7% Increase In Range According To The WLTP Cycle...​

1638220718795.png

With an electrification strategy in place since its creation, DS Automobiles is the multi-energy brand with the lowest average CO2 emissions in Europe (100.2 g/km of CO2 according to the WLTP cycle per registered car in the first half of 2021) and more than a third of its cars electrified. This strategy is accelerating: from 2024, every new DS Automobiles model will be exclusively 100% electric.

Last edited by a moderator:

bill burke

Reaction score
I am quite committed intellectually and emotionally to the Stellantis vision and business plan, if narrowly so for my beloved Dodge and Chrysler brands, and this article spikes that commitment. As stated, I am a climate change pragmatic, but opened minded to an evolutionary, studious approach to things new, especially if it bodes some hope for my brands. It is my hope Dodge and Chrysler can find the architectures, platforms cleverly augmented by Mopar traditional assets applied effectively to share in the future corporate prosperity. I put my money where my heart lies by investing my capital in Stellantis and celebrate every achievement, but I can not disguise my underlying motive of survival for Dodge and Chrysler. I am particularly attracted to the DS brand as a great architecture partner in the Chrysler rebirth. The anticipation has been torture, the task for those in charge at Chrysler daunting, but hope springs eternal for a star gazer Stellantis committed loyalists who sees a Chrysler in every announcement and new product. Christmas season is the perfect time to hope.

Users who are viewing this thread