Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dodge Updates It’s Website To Include 2023 Dodge Hornet GT AWD Lineup

Dodge Updates It’s Website To Include 2023 Dodge Hornet GT AWD Lineup​

New Inventory Search, Comparison Page, and Build & Price Configurator Updates To Dodge.com...​

1673502250498.png

Since its debut in August, our e-mails have been flooded with people asking us if Dodge would ever update its website to include more information on its all-new 2023 Dodge Hornet. Well, we are happy to report that the automaker has finally done so.

CloversPlusCats

Reaction score
Oh my word, FINALLY.

Can't wait to see how the roads look a year from now with the car on market. Probably will always do a double take in case it was the Tonale that happened to pass by.

Mike201

Reaction score
Originally I said I liked this, but would not own one due to the size being to small for my liking. My wife has a 2017 Cherokee, and that is about my size limit. But…now I am in the market for a used 2019 or newer, Durango. I am kinda of thinking of giving up the extra space for the Hornet. I can get a brand new Hornet for the same price as a 3 or 4 year old Durango? Maybe, smaller is better. Both on price and on mpg.

CloversPlusCats

Reaction score
They're also beginning to show up to dealers.
This was apparently from today somewhere in NY.

Attachments

• download (4).png
    download (4).png
    593.8 KB · Views: 9

CloversPlusCats

Reaction score
And here it is. The first public image of the two side by side.

Attachments

• 2023-Alfa-Romeo-Tonale-Usa-Dodge-Hornet-01.jpg
    2023-Alfa-Romeo-Tonale-Usa-Dodge-Hornet-01.jpg
    339.7 KB · Views: 11

TripleT

Reaction score
Side by side they are more different then first shot. I small black out component or paint behind passenger door would have also helped.

CloversPlusCats

Reaction score
- Hornets won't actually show up at lots until March, a reason being to build up enough volume
- Around that time, media will get their hands on units
- R/T should show up a month after

Last edited:

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
I really want to like these, but I'm struggling, especially at the canadian pricing, woof.

The GT Plus is over $46k, I paid less for my loaded KL Trailhawk Elite 5 years ago.

I do want to take one for a drive and find out just how small it is inside and how it drives though.

Users who are viewing this thread