Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dodge’s New “Last Call” Will Be Faster Than 140 MPH In The 1/4-Mile

Dodge’s New “Last Call” Will Be Faster Than 140 MPH In The 1/4-Mile​

Final Teaser Confirms Over 140 MPH...​

1679081902963.png

Dodge is gearing up to unveil its highly anticipated final 2023 Dodge “Last Call” special-edition model at the Dodge Last Call Powered by Roadkill Nights Vegas event this Sunday, March 20th, 2023. As the event approaches, the fifth and final teaser video in the brand’s series has been released, titled “Trip Wire,” giving enthusiasts yet another hint about what they can expect from the ultimate Dodge performance vehicle.

bill burke

Reaction score
I’ve been a Stock/Super Stock drag race junkie since I was a kid and Mopar my addiction. Stock classes, in my opinion, are the only true test of factory built cars and the current Factory Stock Showdown class is my new habit of choice.
This latest win for the Drag Pak Challenger still gets me smiling.
I am wondering what the Hurricane six powered Drag Pak Challengers will be like, but I’m sure I’ll be turned on by them. The long line of Drag Pak Dodges will hang around in Super Stock to keep sportsman racers in these cars for years.
I don’t drag race anymore, but I’d love a chance to drive a Drag Pak Just once, or twice. That might make me the oldest Drag Pak racer. I’ll settle for this Last Call Challenger though. Just an addiction I can’t lick, even in my senior years.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread