Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did I see a minivan w/ an Airflow front near the Chelsea Proving Ground?

cgseller

Reaction score
I happened to be near the CPG in the last few weeks and I was passed by an oncoming vehicle that was sans badging or any real camo. The rear of it was the current model of the Pacifica and the front end had a combination of the Airflow like headlamps and what reminded me of the Crossfire/Sebring (pre-200) hood with the lines. I only caught a glipse of the front as it was passing and the rear via my mirror. It was shaped in the minivan/large SUV style. No emblems that I could see.

Was I dreaming? (or otherwise inhibited) ? (sorry - no photos)

CloversPlusCats

Reaction score
Pacifica facelift, maybe.

Was said at the dealer meet up that they wanted to do one more facelift before they inevitably replace it with a battery electric.

TripleT

Reaction score
Airflow is on the STLA large Platform so it isn't small, Could it have just been a Airflow....or perhaps the more upright Passport they have been teasing?

cgseller

Reaction score
Airflow is on the STLA large Platform so it isn't small, Could it have just been a Airflow....or perhaps the more upright Passport they have been teasing?
It was a taller profile than what I thought I would see in the Airflow, but I suppose it is possible. Since I saw the rear view via my rear view (mirror) I may have mistaken the profile for a flat back versus the slated of the Airflow. It was fast enough that I did not get a good look at the fit/finish of the panels to see if it was a mule. It didn't look like a Telsa Truck so if it was, someone did a good enough job to keep most onlookers not looking

TripleT

Reaction score
Passport maybe which would have a more tall profile?

Users who are viewing this thread