Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dealer Allocation Opens For 2021 Jeep® Grand Cherokee L Limited & Summit Models:

Dealer Allocation Opens For 2021 Jeep® Grand Cherokee L Limited & Summit Models:​

Should Be Arriving In Dealers In Early Second Quarter...​

1613169835501.png

jobblyman

Reaction score
I really hope the sunroof is NOT standard on the limited... main reason I didn't buy the old model. Well that and two rows. Needs the 5.7 Hemi also.

bill burke

Reaction score
I leased a 2019 Cherokee Overland, the top model, which came equipped with every option and boy do you get use to them. The Summit features most of my most enjoyable and useful features and as one who has become addicted to them, I guess I’ll go all in on a two row Grand Cherokee Summit. Truthfully, I’d pass on the two row sunroof, having one in my first Cherokee, since the dramatic view is only appreciated by rear passengers and lost on front row people. Now that night time vision feature, that I can use, boy can I use that one.

Users who are viewing this thread