Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cylinder 8 misfire

lwlambert

Reaction score
Have replaced the coil pack and plug but still having a problem. any suggestions. I have a 2006 grand cherokee 4,7 liter limited lwlambert. new member and lost

Blown7

Reaction score
First off, describe how you diagnosed it was cylinder 8 and that it is indeed a misfire.

Thanks

lwlambert

Reaction score
He provided codes and I looked them up in the DealerConnect Service Library.
Blown 7 As Ryan said he supplied the various code descriptions as werll as i already had gotten those codes when i plugged in my tool. AS I know there may be more bad plugs or coils but was hoping to find out from someone who had a similia r problem. i am thinking it may be more costy effective if i go to thye chrysler jeep service dept and pay $125.00 and have a detailed diagnoistic and print out done and nail down to specifics just broke and really am looking at that as a last rsort. Since replacing cylinder 8 coil pack and plug it is running better but still getting a problem either another coil pack a nd or additional plugs. you have any suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread