Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could This Be The Next Generation Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk?

Could This Be The Next Generation Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk?
What Is In Store For The Next Performance Version of The Grand Cherokee...

TrackhawkFront.jpg

A few months ago, we discussed what we expect to happen with the next-generation of Jeep Grand Cherokee (WL) vehicles when they launch sometime in 2020. Since then, we have gotten a few folks writing to us wanting more information about the next-generation Grand Cherokee SRT and Grand Cherokee Trackhawk. Because of these requests, we will go a bit more in-depth on what we know about the next generation of Grand Cherokee performance variants.

Let’s start with the Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT. Several weeks ago, we posted an article talking about how Jeep was ditching the SRT nameplate for their track-based performance lineup in lieu for the Trackhawk nameplate. This was made public by the Jeep brand in June during their 5-year plan presentation. Once the current WK2 platform Jeep Grand Cherokee exits production, we will not see another SRT vehicle from the brand.

Click here to read the entire article and see the rear-view rendering: https://moparinsiders.com/could-this-be-the-next-generation-jeep-grand-cherokee-trackhawk/

Blown7

Reaction score
Not much new here...

Why not the "red Eye" engine? Milous/Resume Speed said it was a go....

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Not much new here...

Why not the "red Eye" engine? Milous/Resume Speed said it was a go....

Not from what I am hearing. ResumeSpeed might know something I don't. But it hasn't been confirmed yet with my source higher up in the FCA chain.

Freshforged

Reaction score
HUDs are great, so long as they don’t get too distracting. Hope FCA doesn’t fall into that trap.

Users who are viewing this thread