Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could The Jeep® Commander Be The Name Of Brazil's Newest Three-Row SUV?

Could The Jeep® Commander Be The Name Of Brazil’s Newest Three-Row SUV?​

Commander Name Could Be Coming To New Three-Row Compass-Based D-SUV...​

1617658735116.png

Jeep® Brazil shared a quick 19-second teaser video earlier today, of its upcoming Compass-based three-row SUV for the Brazilian and Indian marketplace which is codenamed ‘Project 598’. The video shows us a quick silhouette, which looks quite similar to other Jeep unibody-based vehicles. But the biggest news about the teaser is the name of the new vehicle. Showing us the letters ‘E’ and ‘R’, leads us to think that they will be calling this new vehicle the Commander.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm thinking it's a smaller Wagoneer model. Much like there are Range Rover Evoques, Velars, and Sports in addition to the regular Range Rover models, there can be smaller Wagoneers too. Look at the grille mesh pattern, the copper parts of the badges, and the way the chrome trim meets the headlights. All very Wagoneer. The only thing throwing me is the Jeep emblem.

Last edited:

Tin Man 2

Reaction score
I leased a 2006 Commander when they first came out, still my favorite vehicle of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread