Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chrysler Pacifica's New "Color-Shifting" Fathom Blue Is Now Available:

Chrysler Pacifica’s New “Color-Shifting” Fathom Blue Is Now Available:​

At No Additional Cost...​

2021-Chrysler-Pacifica-Pinnacle-Hybrid-in-Fathom-Blue.-Chrysler-6.jpg

The Chrysler brand has now opened up ordering for its new Fathom Blue (PPS) exterior color on all trim-levels of its revised 2021 Chrysler Pacifica minivans, according to a post from the company’s Twitter page. The new color was originally discussed as a late availability color for the 2021 model year. The new Fathom Blue … (read full article...)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ted C

Reaction score
Dealer lots will still only be stocked with the grossly overused and long over due for replacement Maximum Steel, billet Silver, black, granite and Velvet Red. I have never seen a company hold on to the same core colors across it's entire product line for as long as this company has.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Dealer lots will still only be stocked with the grossly overused and long over due for replacement Maximum Steel, billet Silver, black, granite and Velvet Red. I have never seen a company hold on to the same core colors across it's entire product line for as long as this company has.

True. But they prove to be popular. This explains why they do.

I think of the same of TorRed on the Charger and Challenger. Never been a fan and its been on the lineup since 2006.

Users who are viewing this thread