Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chrysler Issues Guidelines To Dealers About Their 2023 Chrysler 300C Allocations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrysler Issues Guidelines To Dealers About Their 2023 Chrysler 300C Allocations!​

Looks Like Chrysler Is Looking Out For The Customer On Its Last HEMI Hurrah...​

1665012093804.png

The new car market has turned into a crazy place! Inflation, supply chain shortages, and limited availability of vehicles on lots have continued to play havoc for those looking for a new vehicle.

Those who have opted to order their new vehicle have waited record times to do so, with some learning that the vehicle they ordered is no longer available in the configuration they wanted. On top of that, dealers have been placing huge markups on high-demand vehicles.

pioneer10

Reaction score
Great info, thank you.

I received a call last night (10/5) from the Chrysler Concierge service telling me “Congratulations your purchase and deposit has been accepted.“

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Great info, thank you.

I received a call last night (10/5) from the Chrysler Concierge service telling me “Congratulations your purchase and deposit has been accepted.“

Awesome, what color did you get? I ordered mine in Bright White.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread