Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chrysler Is No Longer Accepting Reservations For The 2023 Chrysler 300C Limited Edition!

Chrysler Is No Longer Accepting Reservations For The 2023 Chrysler 300C Limited Edition!​

Sold Out In 12 Hours, But A Waiting List Was Made For Those Initial Canceled Orders...​

1666732187507.png

But yesterday, Chrysler notified its fan base that it would not be accepting any more reservations for the 300C. Initial orders sold out in 12 hours after its debut, but Chrysler continued to allow those who were interested a chance to put in a reservation, in case there were a few who backed out of their orders.

Pensacola 392

Reaction score

Chrysler Is No Longer Accepting Reservations For The 2023 Chrysler 300C Limited Edition!​

Sold Out In 12 Hours, But A Waiting List Was Made For Those Initial Canceled Orders...​

View attachment 7478

But yesterday, Chrysler notified its fan base that it would not be accepting any more reservations for the 300C. Initial orders sold out in 12 hours after its debut, but Chrysler continued to allow those who were interested a chance to put in a reservation, in case there were a few who backed out of their orders.

I accidentally ordered and put a deposit down on two of these. I tried to cancel on with my dealer in Milton, FL and they would not cancel it through the Chrysler system so that someone else on the wait list could get it. They just told me they would put my other $300 deposit towards the 1st 300c I ordered that I still want and they would keep the other one to sell it at their pricing discretion. I even showed them the guidance from Chrysler that they needed to cancel it I. The system and refund my $300 so someone else on the list could reserve it through the Chrysler concierge wait list, but they didn’t care. I opened a complaint with the Chrysler concierge and with Chrysler itself.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
I accidentally ordered and put a deposit down on two of these. I tried to cancel on with my dealer in Milton, FL and they would not cancel it through the Chrysler system so that someone else on the wait list could get it. They just told me they would put my other $300 deposit towards the 1st 300c I ordered that I still want and they would keep the other one to sell it at their pricing discretion. I even showed them the guidance from Chrysler that they needed to cancel it I. The system and refund my $300 so someone else on the list could reserve it through the Chrysler concierge wait list, but they didn’t care. I opened a complaint with the Chrysler concierge and with Chrysler itself.

Good, stick to your guns. Some dealers are getting just down right dirty.

bill burke

Reaction score
If anything, the response to this 300 demonstrates that perhaps the most attractive sedan of the last decade still has legs. Given a new generation update, true to the Chrysler tradition of affordable luxury, crisp performance characteristics and building on that incredible styling, indeed a well marketed Chrysler 300 would prove quite popular. As I stated, killing off the 300 sedan is dumb, dumb, dumb. Too much life left in Chrysler to just walk away and too much timidity in leadership to stand up to questionable trends and to industry conformity. Sheep no doubt.
That is not how Chrysler did it successfully for decades and this latest 300 just makes that clear. Crystal !

Users who are viewing this thread