Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chrysler brand to be listed on the Chicago Comodites exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

DodgeFL

Reaction score
Due to high turn over of ownership the powers that be have come down with a decision. This listing will give speculators a chance to benifit from the trun over of ownership by shorting and selling futures of the brand name now too be listeted as Brand C , or so I'm told by a wise old American Indian.

AlexB

Reaction score
Due to high turn over of ownership the powers that be have come down with a decision. This listing will give speculators a chance to benifit from the trun over of ownership by shorting and selling futures of the brand name now too be listeted as Brand C , or so I'm told by a wise old American Indian.
With all due respect.....who ever told you this is spreading fake news and may be tied to GM’s Legal department given how functional false junk there is in that fantasy. I underlined the functional false junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread