Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chrysler’s 300C Is Alive And Well In Mexico For 2021 Model Year:

Chrysler’s 300C Is Alive And Well In Mexico For 2021 Model Year:​

300C Is The Only Model Offered In Mexico, Despite Being Axed From U.S. & Canada Lineup...​

Mexico-Spec-2021-Chrysler-300C.-Chrysler-2.jpg

Although the Chrysler brand pulled the plug on its luxurious Chrysler 300C for the 2021 model in the United States and Canada, the top-of-the-line trim level continues to live in Mexico. As the only 300 Series offering for the 2021 model year in Mexico, the 2021 Chrysler 300C is aimed at the luxury market south … (read full article...)

Jonc

Reaction score

Chrysler’s 300C Is Alive And Well In Mexico For 2021 Model Year:​

300C Is The Only Model Offered In Mexico, Despite Being Axed From U.S. & Canada Lineup...​

Mexico-Spec-2021-Chrysler-300C.-Chrysler-2.jpg

Although the Chrysler brand pulled the plug on its luxurious Chrysler 300C for the 2021 model in the United States and Canada, the top-of-the-line trim level continues to live in Mexico. As the only 300 Series offering for the 2021 model year in Mexico, the 2021 Chrysler 300C is aimed at the luxury market south … (read full article...)

Rip . In your gangsta lean. Sad but true stereotypes brought down one of Chrysler best cars! Long live the 1st Gen! I got a 2005 300c everything works and still people stare at it and compliment it. Head scracher for sure. I'd rather keep my antihero then buy a police charger rt lol

Chromelover

Reaction score
This is exactly the 300 I'm looking for. I'm old. I LOVE chrome on my car. I'm looking to upgrade to my 3rd Chrysler 300, from a 2016. I actually like the 2020s better than the 2021. Why would Chrysler stop offering the C model with all the chrome in rge US? The young crowd is not the market, so offer it here to us seniors who grew up with beautiful classic cars with chrome bumpers and lots of chrome trim. We long for a vehicle with that nostalgic flare, not one ugly black grilles and wheels! Bring the C home to us!! Pay attention Chrysler!

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
This is exactly the 300 I'm looking for. I'm old. I LOVE chrome on my car. I'm looking to upgrade to my 3rd Chrysler 300, from a 2016. I actually like the 2020s better than the 2021. Why would Chrysler stop offering the C model with all the chrome in rge US? The young crowd is not the market, so offer it here to us seniors who grew up with beautiful classic cars with chrome bumpers and lots of chrome trim. We long for a vehicle with that nostalgic flare, not one ugly black grilles and wheels! Bring the C home to us!! Pay attention Chrysler!
That is why we are scratching our heads

Bmax47

Reaction score
This is exactly the 300 I'm looking for. I'm old. I LOVE chrome on my car. I'm looking to upgrade to my 3rd Chrysler 300, from a 2016. I actually like the 2020s better than the 2021. Why would Chrysler stop offering the C model with all the chrome in rge US? The young crowd is not the market, so offer it here to us seniors who grew up with beautiful classic cars with chrome bumpers and lots of chrome trim. We long for a vehicle with that nostalgic flare, not one ugly black grilles and wheels! Bring the C home to us!! Pay attention Chrysler

Bmax47

Reaction score
I was considering the Chrysler 300 2021 with awd but my recent experience with customer service over warranty issues changed my mind.
After 56 years of buying only Chrysler vehicles I have decided not worth the aggravation.
They no longer believe in consumer loyalty.

adfumbler

Reaction score
This is absolutely infuriating. The 300 C with the White/INDIGO interior is EXACTLY the car I wanted. Chrysler cancelled that package for 2021, but still offers it for foreign markets??
I have no reason to upgrade from my 2017. Is Chrysler trying to sabotage what remains of the 300?

Users who are viewing this thread