Chemical Guys or Adam's Polishes?

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Which do you all prefer, Chemical Guys or Adam's Polishes? I have tried both and have had better success with Chemical Guys. I just got some of their ceramic coating protectant stuff and of course, we get hit with a massive snowstorm.

UN4GTBL

I can't say I've ever really understood the hype behind either brand. I've tried some of their stuff, and wasn't ever blown away, which is what I expected with the hype.

Ryan

Staff member
I can't remember how much I liked their detailers, but I tried the "TORQ Professional" foam cannon from Chemical Guys and let me just say, it's really flimsy and broke after only a few uses.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
I can't remember how much I liked their detailers, but I tried the "TORQ Professional" foam cannon from Chemical Guys and let me just say, it's really flimsy and broke after only a few uses.
I have that model, it works ok. I ended up buying a little electric pressure washer for $80 at Menards that actually came with a better foam cannon.

mopar22

I don't like either tbh, they're both more of a "flashy" company more then anything. There products are alright but they put a lot of time into the design of the bottles and whatnot to get sales that way

mopar22

I ended up trying a product from Adams that i haven't tried before after a lot of detailers said is good. I got adams car shampoo and it's really good at a really good price. Keeps it's suds for a long time, very slick, and can be used in a foam cannon

Patrick A51

Good morning, I can't say I have really had any dealings with either company except to have made a purchase from Adams Polishes and the purchase was not any of their polish or automotive washes. I bought some Hand Sanitizer from them. When every one else didn't have hand soap and or hand sanitizer they changed their operation to making hand sanitizer. I want to give them a great big thumbs up for that, and that they will sell to the general public. 👍👍