Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CAUGHT: 2023 Ram 2500 Limited Night Edition Mega Cab 4×4:

CAUGHT: 2023 Ram 2500 Limited Night Edition Mega Cab 4×4:​

Some New Updates Are Coming For The 4.5 Gen Heavy Duty...​

1654122506367.png

In January, we showed you the first spy photos of the minor updates coming to the 2023 Ram 2500/3500 Heavy Duty lineup. This included a new Rebel package for the Ram 2500, a revised hood design, and a set of new exterior mirrors. Since then, there hasn’t been a lot of new news for Heavy Duty with the exception of a leaked image of a new digital gauge cluster due to debut on 2023 Ram 1500 and Heavy Duty models.

Rustydodge

Reaction score
This truck is a 5th gen crew cab and rear corner bumper step away from being the prefect truck. 4th gen crew is OK but flat floor and a little extra leg space would be nice. Mega cab is nice but some cant get past the aesthetics.

As for the mirror - looks like an alright design. My only complaint on the current tow mirror is when they are flipped up there is quite a blind spot for perpendicular- approaching traffic. That's probably somewhat true with all other tow mirrors. I often do not flip mine up when towing for this reason, as the reach is still good and convex on the outer edge sees a lot.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
This truck is a 5th gen crew cab and rear corner bumper step away from being the prefect truck. 4th gen crew is OK but flat floor and a little extra leg space would be nice. Mega cab is nice but some cant get past the aesthetics.

As for the mirror - looks like an alright design. My only complaint on the current tow mirror is when they are flipped up there is quite a blind spot for perpendicular- approaching traffic. That's probably somewhat true with all other tow mirrors. I often do not flip mine up when towing for this reason, as the reach is still good and convex on the outer edge sees a lot.

The 5th Gen cab won't fit on the 4th gen architecture... its wider and longer

Users who are viewing this thread