Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CAUGHT: 2019 Ram 2500 Tradesman Power Wagon:

CAUGHT: 2019 Ram 2500 Tradesman Power Wagon:
Photos Of The More Affordable Off-Roader...

1544204753103.png

he other day, we showed you pictures of the upcoming 2019 Ram 2500 Power Wagon. While we received a lot of a positive feedback in our e-mail here on MoparInsiders.com, we also got a ton of e-mail on our sister sites 5thGenRams.com and HDRams.com asking if there would be a more affordable Tradesman version of the new Power Wagon. We can now officially answer those questions with a YES!

Our friend Brian Williams, caught the new 2019 Ram 2500 Tradesman Power Wagon not too far away from the Chrysler Technical Center (CTC) in Auburn Hills, Michigan.

For more information, click the link below...
https://moparinsiders.com/caught-2019-ram-2500-tradesman-power-wagon/

devildodge

Reaction score
I know i am completely wrong, but to join in on some people thinking something is up with these trucks without camo...how awesome would it be to see something even more exciting next month...

Anyways, can't wait to get more HD news. 8 speed transmission, BGE with a power bump or eTorque option. Off Road group info, max towing info. Whatever happens or comes along...this is the truck I am looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread