Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CAUGHT: 2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn Shows Its New Face:

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
CAUGHT: 2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn Shows Its New Face:
We Get Our Best Look Of The Most Popular Trim Level Of Ram Heavy Duty...

11-20-2018-35-of-45.jpg

For past several months, we have been going through hundreds of spy photos of the upcoming 2019 Ram Heavy Duty, trying to get a good look at what has been hiding behind that heavy camouflage. Now that there is less than two months till its official debut at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Ram is slowly peeling back that camouflage and we are starting to see what the upgraded 4th generation Ram Heavy Duty is really starting to look like.

This time our spy photographers caught the 2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn (Lone Star in Texas) out testing in the chilly Michigan weather.

To see more pictures and the rest of the article, click the link below...
https://moparinsiders.com/caught-2019-ram-2500-big-horn-shows-its-new-face

devildodge

Reaction score
I like the area between the headlights and bumper much better on the HD. I wish they would use the SEMA hoods placement of hood badges. That would look equally better on the HD. I like the new grille, wife prefers the Ram symbol to the word Ram though.

Can't wait to have the 8 speed behind the 6.4l BGE. Hope they give it a completely separate tune from the Cummins and really wake the BGE up.

Hope they still do the Tradesman with Powerwagon package.

mopar22

Reaction score
Saw a Hd ram with a flat bed down cass the day before thanksgiving with camo carrying a thing of bricks. Seems like it gonna be a very nice truck again

devildodge

Reaction score
The only disappointment is that it didn't get a sport package hood styled like the Rebel and Laramie.

Other than that...looks great.

Surround view is obviously ready...hope the TrailCam from the Gladiator is available too

Freshforged

Reaction score
Trying to like the new styling, but just like the 1500, I can’t get past the messy transition from grill to hood. OTOH, it’s not like I’m in the market for a full size, so it’s not really up to me eh?

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Trying to like the new styling, but just like the 1500, I can’t get past the messy transition from grill to hood. OTOH, it’s not like I’m in the market for a full size, so it’s not really up to me eh?
I do like the front design, but yes, where the grille trim meets the hood bothers me. And the headlights themselves look great but don’t look like they work well with those fenders. There’s a lot going on there.

Maybe other trim levels will look more cohesive.

Users who are viewing this thread