Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can the Sun Rider Softtop Be Replaced With Freedom Panels?

claminator

Reaction score
We are looking a upgrading to a newer Rubicon. BUT, many of the ones that we are seeing have the Sun Rider soft top (at least in the color(s) that we are looking for. So, is it possible to replace the Sun Rider top with two freedom panels and swap out as weather permits and if so, where would I go to find them? OEM? After market or ??

Thank you in advance for you reponse(s).

claminator

Reaction score
I answered my own question by digging deeper and found some places that sell them! :rolleyes::sneaky:

josephlewis

Reaction score
We are looking a upgrading to a newer Rubicon. BUT, many of the ones that we are seeing have the Sun Rider soft top (at least in the color(s) that we are looking for. So, is it possible to replace the Sun Rider top with two freedom panels and swap out as weather permits and if so, where would I go to find them? OEM? After market or ??

Thank you in advance for you reponse(s).
I answered my own question by digging deeper and found some places that sell them! :rolleyes::sneaky:
Where can I buy them? I also want to purchase freedom panels.

Users who are viewing this thread