Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AUCTION: The Supercharged Chrysler Crossfire SRT6 Coupe!

AUCTION: The Supercharged Chrysler Crossfire SRT6 Coupe!​

Chrysler's 330 Horsepower Supercharged SRT Coupe...​

1651713442706.png

As the first Chrysler vehicle to wear the SRT badge, the Chrysler Crossfire SRT6 provided a new level of performance to the somewhat stale Crossfire lineup. While overlooked in its day, the rare German-built Crossfire SRT6 is quickly becoming a collectors’ item today. With only 4,071 units built worldwide, the Crossfire SRT6 is one of the rarest vehicles in the Street & Racing Technology (SRT) portfolio.

bill burke

Reaction score
I’ve owned two Crossfires, a coupe and a roadster since 2004. My Roadster is my “forever” car, it’s such a great car and that top down experience is priceless. I do the car shows during the summer and the Crossfire draws attention and complements every time. It’s looks never get old and in fact, they are classic. Just want people to know what an excellent car it is and if you want a great fun car at an affordable price, look no further than a Chrysler Crossfire.

Users who are viewing this thread