Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody looking for a Trackhawk?

Page2171

Reaction score
Dealer about 30-40 miles for here had this deal advertised in the local paper. Can't say I've ever seen a deal like this before.

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow! That’s really bizarre.

I wish they’d used an actual Trackhawk picture though.

bluskye

Reaction score
Interesting. Although I think a "good deal" depends on the price they are asking for the Trackhawk.

Blown7

Reaction score
Apparently you need to Prepay (whatever that means ) a two year lease approved by Chrysler world (whomever that is) and pay you own insurance....

Page2171

Reaction score
Apparently you need to Prepay (whatever that means ) a two year lease approved by Chrysler world (whomever that is) and pay you own insurance....

I read it as the lease is prepaid by Chrysler World (the dealer), but the buyer has to provide the insurance.

Blown7

Reaction score
I finally Googled that dealer.. If you look at the options they have on both Trackhawks in stock, they are not optioned well. No tow package and the colors and options aren't the most wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread