All-new 2019 Ram 1500 Named to Ward's 2018 10 Best Interiors List
- All-new 2019 Ram 1500 features completely redesigned interior
- Premium materials contribute to segment-leading luxury, comfort and refinement
- First FCA application of Uconnect 4C NAV with an exclusive 12-inch fully configurable screen, tailor-made for various Ram models
- Quiet interior: 67.1 db. active noise cancellation (V-8) and acoustic glass reduce ambient sounds
- Reimagined center console with 12 different storage configurations
- Nearly 100 percent more storage capacity versus closest competitor
- Second row includes slide reclining seats, a flat load floor with integrated Ram Bins, tie-down rings and expandable under-seat storage
- Largest cab in the segment provides industry-leading 45.1 inches of rear-seat leg room
“The all-new 2019 Ram 1500 is a no-compromise truck that sets the standard for interior comfort and refinement. We are honored that WardsAuto has chosen the Ram 1500 for Ward's 10 Best Interiors list,” said Mike Manley, Head of Ram Brand. “We’ve added unique technology, materials and storage solutions to give customers a premium experience while staying true to the hard-working nature of the Ram 1500.”
The WardsAuto editorial staff selected the 10 winners after evaluating 40 vehicles. All contenders for the annual award were completely new or significantly upgraded for the 2018 or 2019 model years.
“Starting with the eye-catching 12-in. touchscreen that dominates the instrument panel, the 2019 Ram 1500 shows the world what is possible inside a full-size pickup truck,” said Drew Winter, Senior Content Director, WardsAuto/Informa. “In addition to the ultra-sophisticated electronics, the materials and design details in the Limited and Laramie Longhorn editions would be at home in a luxury car costing six figures. And, on top of that are dozens of surprise and delight features that turn the Ram 1500 into a lifestyle vehicle for many different — and fun — lifestyles.”
The winners will be honored on May 30 at the WardsAuto Interiors Conference in Detroit’s Cobo Conference Center.
FCA US Media