Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alfa Romeo opens its new headquarters

Bili

Official Pilot
Staff member
Reaction score
Alfa Romeo opens its new headquarters

Alfa Romeo has chosen the Centro Stile as the site for its new headquarters, an iconic and inspirational place for the brand, where the fullest expression of Italian design is intertwined with an advanced concept of operating spaces in the name of the sharing of ideas and teamwork

Alfa Romeo continues to work with commitment and passion on its future, to grasp all the opportunities generated by the establishment of Stellantis, the 4th largest automaker in the world, accelerating the transition to the professional future of the women and men who bring the brand alive.
In the past year, the global scenario has led to a rethink of the way of working according to tenets. The brand has focused its energy on opening a new headquarters in which to welcome employees in a new concept of shared and open spaces, which – from their architecture onwards – facilitate teamwork, the dissemination of ideas, and discussion.

A historic, inspirational location
Such an environment was identified as the Centro Stile on Via Plava, a redeveloped part of the Mirafiori plant on the premises of the historic Officine 83 workshops. An iconic location, it is strongly bound to tradition: after all, over 110 years, beauty and dynamism have always been the hallmarks of every Alfa Romeo creation. The entire Biscione team can now work closely with the designers who have and continue to create models that have become part of history, which in turns takes on even more of an inspirational value.

A space where the future is brought about as a result of experience
As noted, the recently renovated headquarters features large, bright spaces, heavily customized according to the tenets of the brand’s style, with workstations specially designed to facilitate interaction and cooperation to the greatest extent. Outdoor working spaces are also included.
The new Alfa Romeo team has helped to customize the spaces by bringing with them effects related to the history of the brand and their professional experiences, to intermingle the past, their personal involvement and future ambitions.

Turin, April 21st, 2021

pumadog

Reaction score
Can anyone enlighten me what Officina 83 includes? Is it one (former) factory hall or a whole street block at Mirafiori Sud? I mean there's Centro Stile, FCA Heritage, some Abarth workshop…

And was Alfa's headquarter formerly some rooms/floor at the Mirafiori office building or didn't it have a real dedicated headquarter in the last decades?

Attachments

• Officina-83.jpg
    Officina-83.jpg
    389 KB · Views: 3

Bili

Official Pilot
Staff member
Reaction score
@pumadog

As I said, Imparato is very good at marketing. He just relocated Alfa's HQ to a different part of Mirafiori, nothing else. Ah, and now it's a modern open space approach, not separate rooms. LOL

Officina 83 is the part where all European Design Studios (Centro Stile) are located. Jeep has their own part.

pumadog

Reaction score
Thanks, but you didn't answer any question. The Centro Stile location is well known. :p What parts of the complex belong to Officina 83?

I do applaud Imparato to show that Alfa has a headquarter at all. We haven't seen much of that, the team or the boss in the last years.

Bili

Official Pilot
Staff member
Reaction score
Does it matter? It's all one big ex-factory.

pumadog

Reaction score
I just like to know, as I once visited the factory.

Tony K

Reaction score
As I said, Imparato is very good at marketing. He just relocated Alfa's HQ to a different part of Mirafiori, nothing else. Ah, and now it's a modern open space approach, not separate rooms. LOL
Well, AR definitely needs someone who is good at THAT. Anything that gets news headlines about AR going forward and doing things that show it's very much alive points to AR's perceived importance to STLA. As for the "modern open space approach," for creative tasks and other tasks that involve regular group interactions, this is totally appropriate. I've worked in environments where this is totally necessary. For higher managers, those office rooms will exist out of necessity.
Does it matter? It's all one big ex-factory.
Anything that makes waves in the PR pond says "AR is alive and important," and that matters.

Users who are viewing this thread