Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Chrysler Pacifica Pinnacle

Preston

Reaction score
I am new to this forum. In 2021 the Pacifica Pinnacle second row seats did not fold into the floor - they had to be lifted out. I heard that in the 2022 model year the Pinnacle second row seats WILL fold into the floor. Does anyone know if that is true? I am 73 and not looking to be lifting heavy seats in and out. Thanks very much.

patfromigh

Reaction score
I looked up the 2022 Pacifica feature availability document on the Stellantis media website. Strange as it seems, the Pinnacle trim only comes with the "Second-row captain’s chairs" whether or not it is a hybrid model. The regular "Second-row Stow ’n Go bucket seats with in-floor storage bins" is not available with the Pinnacle trim for 2022. It was never available with the hybrid model in any trim due to the battery pack taking up the under floor space.

Note for those who want the hybrid drivetrain, you can't get the power folding third row bench seat either.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
I am new to this forum. In 2021 the Pacifica Pinnacle second row seats did not fold into the floor - they had to be lifted out. I heard that in the 2022 model year the Pinnacle second row seats WILL fold into the floor. Does anyone know if that is true? I am 73 and not looking to be lifting heavy seats in and out. Thanks very much.

You must have looked at Hybrid model. For the Hybrid models, its loses the Stow N' Go seating to allow for the hybrid system's battery pack to be placed underneath.

patfromigh

Reaction score
You must have looked at Hybrid model. For the Hybrid models, its loses the Stow N' Go seating to allow for the hybrid system's battery pack to be placed underneath.
All Pinnacle trim models get the 2nd row captains chair seats no matter what the drivetrain choice is. Second row Stow-n-Go is NOT available with the Pinnacle trim. I looked up 2022 Pacifica feature availability on the Stellantis media website.

Users who are viewing this thread