Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Chrysler 300S

srbrewdad

Reaction score
I was building a 2022 Chrysler 300S on NADAguides.com website and the uConnect4 system is still showing for the 2022 model. The Chrysler build site still shows only 2021 trims available to build. I thought Stellantis was including the new uConnect5 systems in all vehicles, but if NADAguides is correct, perhaps it's not worth the expense on those vehicles on the chopping block

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
I was building a 2022 Chrysler 300S on NADAguides.com website and the uConnect4 system is still showing for the 2022 model. The Chrysler build site still shows only 2021 trims available to build. I thought Stellantis was including the new uConnect5 systems in all vehicles, but if NADAguides is correct, perhaps it's not worth the expense on those vehicles on the chopping block

The Charger, Challenger, and 300 Series will all stick with the Uconnect 4C system in 2022.

Users who are viewing this thread