Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 500e

tryengel

Reaction score
Please bring the 2022 500e to the US market. I live in Boulder, CO. Old(er) 500's & 500e's are everywhere. Boulder is a city of ~100,000. Boulder is home of the University of Colorado. We are a eco-friendly, sport minded city with one of the largest percentage of residents who commute on bicycles. Every 3rd automobile seems to be a n EV of some sort. W e need the 500e in Boulder; in Colorado - in the united States.

TripleT

Reaction score

TripleT

Reaction score

Damato76

Reaction score
Yes yes yes please, I just cracked 110k on my current 500e I would love a fresh one to add to the family!

patfromigh

Reaction score
If Stellantis wants to enhance their own corporate and Fiat's respectability they would offer an upgrade package for the original California compliance 500e, through Mopar. I'm sure Samsung would help with a battery upgrade.

The Doctor

Reaction score
Please bring the FIAT 500E to the States, I've had two 500s 2013 and 2016 and love them, still have the 2016, but like an electric one.

jimboy

Reaction score
This is really a much more practical car than the original, and would be a good companion to the (revived) Chrysler brand. Market it as the new (sub)urban runabout. I always liked the original style of the 500, FCA really failed in the marketing here, as in none, and no will to maintain or improve Fiat in the N/A market. Hopefully Stellantis can do better, especially since they would have a rather unique model lineup in the compact BEV space. I still maintain that Fiat Brand could offer a reasonable entry level marque for N/A if its done right. These 3 are a good start, maybe a stretch version like the 500L but not so ugly, LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread