Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody Models Have Arrived:

2021 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye Widebody Models Have Arrived:​

Huge Dealer Markups On Some Of The Cars We Have Seen Hit Dealers...​

ChargerHellcatRedeye.jpg

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Quit showing that.... I am perfectly fine with Scat Pack,,,, I am perfectly fine with my Scat Pack

That Hellraisin has an internet price of $111,000. That should help, especially when that car has a sticker in the $80k range

Mopar392

Reaction score
I’m trying to convince the wife to get a Hellraisin Widebody Shaker while we are waiting for the Grand Wagoneer.
Beside the one I have, this is the second best combination IMO.

TripleT

Reaction score
That Hellraisin has an internet price of $111,000. That should help, especially when that car has a sticker in the $80k range

That will balance out, plus someone will buy one and can't afford it.

AlexB

Reaction score
In many ways Dodge is an enthusiast paradise: it has a new configuration, or trim that generates buzz, and stands out on the road.
It works!

Mopar392

Reaction score
In many ways Dodge is an enthusiast paradise: it has a new configuration, or trim that generates buzz, and stands out on the road.
It works!
The problem is nobody knows when people will start losing interest with all of these configurations and trims of the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread