Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Dodge Challenger Models Now Showing Up On Dealer’s Lots:

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score

2021 Dodge Challenger Models Now Showing Up On Dealer’s Lots:​

Let's Dig In, To What Is New For 2021...​

2021-Dodge-Challenger-RT-Blacktop.-Corwin-CDJR-5.jpg

Mopar392

Reaction score
Any idea of when the next generation is going to be?

VANISHING POINT #1

Reaction score
Yes as a 2024 model.
So we got 2 more years of the current body style and interior. I wonder what the changes will be in 2023? I already like the current Challenger SPWB the way it is. How are they going to mess up a good thing? Make it smaller? Less interior space? Make it lighter which is fine by me to lose the weight but I like the large spacious interior space and the current retro body style.
As the current Challenger is right now it is at the top of its game. The current Challenger is maxed out which is fine. I don't think they can improve upon the current Challenger yet I wonder what the differences will be between the last two years besides price increases :unsure: .....If they decide to turn the Challenger into an EV (which is still evolving) you will not be getting the best vehicle as you would be with the current Challenger gasoline configuration and style.

Mopar392

Reaction score
I'm starting saving for the next MY24 or MY25 Challenger or Charger. If they mess it up (styling or engine wise), I'm going to buy one of the leftovers of the current generation Challenger SPWB Shaker.

Last edited:

VANISHING POINT #1

Reaction score
I wouldn't buy a used Challenger. Only new. You really don't know if the car was broken in correctly or abused.

Users who are viewing this thread