Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Challenger 1320 Production Numbers

JMW1320

Reaction score
Hello....Will Mopar Insiders be posting 2021 Challenger 1320 production numbers like what was done for the 2020 model Year?

JMW1320

Reaction score
Very Cool...These are very special cars that share all suspension parts including springs, shocks, sway bars, drag mode on the SRT pages with the SRT Demon. The transbrake is exclusive to the 1320 just like the Demon. They are also delivered in a enclosed trailer just like the Demon. Not even the Redeye gets that specialized treatment. Just over 2,000 made between 2019 and 2021 is not many. I believe it will be a future collectible.

smokeshowcapone

Reaction score
Followup to my previous comment on my new 1320: After race prepping my car I now have Airbag and Seatbelt lights on my dash. This happened after removing the passenger seat and seat belts to return it to the standard 1320 configuration. Since I purchased this car exclusively for drag racing, I am regretting not pushing the dealer harder to not add the optional seats. Oh well, found a fix from drgracer, he makes custom wiring harness bypass plugs that clears the lights and trouble codes. Got to visit him at his home shop and boy what a treat; he had two sweet Demon's parked in his shop!
Curious. what was the cost of that harness? Can it be ordered from him?

runemstr

Reaction score
Here's the answer i got from dodge today.

"

James,

Thank you for contacting Dodge.
VIN: *** - 2021 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T SCAT PACK

According to our records, there were 659 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack units equipped with the 1320 Package built for the 2021 model year, of those, there were 48 units built in Octane Red Pearl Coat paint.

According to our records, there was 1 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack unit built in Octane Red Pearl Coat paint and equipped with Black Houndstooth Cloth Performance Seats, Front Passenger Seat-Cloth, Rear Seat Delete Group, 1320 Package, Harman Kardon Audio Group with Subwoofer, 8-Speed Automatic 8HP70 Transmission, 6.4L V8 SRT HEMI MDS Engine, Uconnect 4C Navigation Radio with 8.4 Display and 20X9.5 Low Gloss Black Drag Wheels for the 2021 model year.

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide production figure breakdowns for various models, various model years, multiple model years, every color, each and every available combination, etc. We only provide production figures for individual customer vehicles as a courtesy. Therefore, we are unable to further assist you with your production figure inquiry.

Sincerely,
Joe
t3wkFWJ4daevLukYQKX4EKstPUzemhxSTCkWamz7YSEYPSPqUWz01aMlbiOUojzDjTeFNuY76aJFTbOs-J24mQDtHmP8GE6mb0f-FEN5yr5Jqf6U0qhBq_EEqFjYqN-52cugFIjF4fH4dK2heaE4NTZTiDrC97mV1lD2Gq8N8MJOKS4=s0-d-e1-ft

ref:_00Dj01qsDF._5003Z1QKxoz:ref

diverdarcy

Reaction score
I'm not sure how mine was FIRST delivered as it was incorrectly shipped to North Carolina. When they re-shipped it to Arizona it did arrive in an enclosed car carrier. I think it was the first 1320 my dealer ever got in as they were very surprised at how it was delivered.
Absolutely love the car so far and cannot wait until I get enough miles on it to take it to the track.
I just had mine delivered and the dealership couldn’t believe it came in an enclosed trailer. I absolutely love my car!

artillerybuff

Reaction score

2021 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320 Production Numbers By Color - 659 total
Color
Pitch Black (PX8)​
117​
Hellraisin (PCD)​
Frostbite (PCA)​
Sinamon Stick (PEC)​
Octane Red (PRV)​
48​
White Knuckle (PW7)​
60​
Go ManGo (PVP)​
26​
Granite Crystal (PAU)​
F8 Green (PFQ)​
49​
Smoke Show (PAE)​
IndiGo Blue (PBM)​
TorRed (PR3)​
24​
Triple Nickel (PSE)​
Total Production
659​

Last edited:

CynnMoore2023

Reaction score
Very Cool...These are very special cars that share all suspension parts including springs, shocks, sway bars, drag mode on the SRT pages with the SRT Demon. The transbrake is exclusive to the 1320 just like the Demon. They are also delivered in a enclosed trailer just like the Demon. Not even the Redeye gets that specialized treatment. Just over 2,000 made between 2019 and 2021 is not many. I believe it will be a future collectible.
I think all Challenger Models with combustion engines will be high value collectibles especially after 2023. 🤔😍🤩

392Chele

Reaction score

2021 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320 Production Numbers By Color - 659 total
Color
Pitch Black (PX8)​
117​
Hellraisin (PCD)​
Frostbite (PCA)​
Sinamon Stick (PEC)​
Octane Red (PRV)​
48​
White Knuckle (PW7)​
60​
Go ManGo (PVP)​
Granite Crystal (PAU)​
F8 Green (PFQ)​
49​
Smoke Show (PAE)​
IndiGo Blue (PBM)​
TorRed (PR3)​
24​
Triple Nickel (PSE)​
Total Production
659​
Do you have this for all the 2021 challenger scat
packs? Or a link to check? Tyia

artillerybuff

Reaction score
Do you have this for all the 2021 challenger scat
packs? Or a link to check? Tyia
The only way to get this information is directly from Dodge via an owner with a VIN number, and then only for their particular car. Dodge is very stingy with it's production information, which is why I am having so much difficulty obtaining the 2021 Challenger 1320 production numbers by color. That is why I have tried reaching out to the actual owners, but the response so far has been dismal...

DD99

Reaction score
Recently bought a 21 in smoke show with TA package.
48 painted in smoke show according to Dodge.
Can’t get a number on how many TA’s or other trim packages there are.

Attachments

• IMG_1289.jpeg
    IMG_1289.jpeg
    490.7 KB · Views: 1

DD99

Reaction score
The only way to get this information is directly from Dodge via an owner with a VIN number, and then only for their particular car. Dodge is very stingy with its production information, which is why I am having so much difficulty obtaining the 2021 Challenger 1320 production numbers by color. That is why I have tried reaching out to the actual owners, but the response so far has been dismal...
48 smoke show

DD99

Reaction score

Color
Pitch Black (PX8)​
117​
Hellraisin (PCD)​
Frostbite (PCA)​
Sinamon Stick (PEC)​
Octane Red (PRV)​
48​
White Knuckle (PW7)​
60​
Go ManGo (PVP)​
26​