Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Silverado & Sierra 1500 Diesel Specs Leak

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
450 lb.-ft.???? hmmmm.

jeepecodiesel.png

Manley better have his team back his promise up ;)

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
Impressive numbers although with it being apparently a Canadian spec sheet I wonder if the MPG is shown in imperial gallons or us gallons. If it is in imperial gallons expect to see a lower advertised MPG number although I feel like 28MPG highway is about right for this powertrain.

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score

srm3500

Reaction score
I liked the look of the 2019 Ram from the start and after seeing the Chevy and GMC in person yikes did they (GM)
ever mess up IMO. Now to top that off the diesel is only rated at 28MPG? Ram did this and better way back in 2013
and I think the new diesel will be rated at 30 or 32MPG.

(On a side note, Ryan, as a dealer are new rams having a lot of problems or are most fine just no time to talk because people are to busy having fun diving them?)

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
I liked the look of the 2019 Ram from the start and after seeing the Chevy and GMC in person yikes did they (GM)
ever mess up IMO. Now to top that off the diesel is only rated at 28MPG? Ram did this and better way back in 2013
and I think the new diesel will be rated at 30 or 32MPG.

(On a side note, Ryan, as a dealer are new rams having a lot of problems or are most fine just no time to talk because people are to busy having fun diving them?)
We haven’t had any issues yet that I can think of, aside from a few misbuilds that were fixed before they reached customers.

Users who are viewing this thread