Mopar Insiders Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram 1500 Export Models Now Available With RamBox® System:

2019 Ram 1500 Export Models Now Available With RamBox® System:
Popular Option Now Available On Overseas Models...

p3107208701-6-780x405.jpg

It seems that the Sterling Heights Assembly Plant (SHAP) in Sterling Heights, Michigan has started manufacturing all-new 2019 Ram 1500 export models equipped with the popular RamBox® option. Thanks to our friends at Real Fast Fotography, we have pictures of one of these Ram 1500 export models in Laramie trim showing of the short-bed optioned model with the RamBox®.

It’s more than just a toolbox. The RamBox® Cargo Management System is a lit, secure, durable and drainable storage system incorporated into the side rails of your truck bed. And with the available AllSecure® Central Locking System, you can lock and unlock your cargo box and the rest of your vehicle with the push of a button.

Read more about this here: https://moparinsiders.com/2019-ram-1500-export-models-now-available-with-rambox-system/

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
Still wish the chrome package trucks on Laramie got that chrome RAM text on the tailgate... it looks really good in person.

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Still wish the chrome package trucks on Laramie got that chrome RAM text on the tailgate... it looks really good in person.
I was going to ask you how it's possible to spec a truck with the chrome RAM badge? I have only seen pictures of it.

redriderbob

Mopar Guru!
Staff member
Reaction score
I was going to ask you how it's possible to spec a truck with the chrome RAM badge? I have only seen pictures of it.

Export only for some reason.

p3112225952-6.jpg

Thats why I stated it was an export Ram out of this Rebel prototype.

Ryan

Staff member
Reaction score
That's strange. Not sure why that should be different for export markets.

UN4GTBL

Reaction score
Something about a black truck, with the right amount of chrome looks so good IMO. And I'm typically an anti-chrome person.

Not too much, but enough.

Probably because of my dad's old Dakota:

Freshforged

Reaction score
Nice—this must also appear as an option on the Midsize (metric-ton) Pickup. It’s a game changer!

Jared B

Site editor
Staff member
Reaction score
You'll notice the export models also get red reflectors in the upper rear bumper trim.

Users who are viewing this thread